Sunday 13 March 2016

Swimming Carnival Recount by Mathew

Swimming Carnival by Matthew
On Wednesday 2 March 2016 Room18 participated in the Swimming Carnival. The whole Middle Syndicate gathered in a group and  lined up in the order A,B,C,D and E. I was in B3.  After that I clambered through the gate. After about  3 minutes I was swimming... splash splash splash!  I was doing a length of freestyle. Then I did a length on my back with a flutter board. Lastly I did a length of scissor kick with the board.

My Mum came to watch.  She clapped and cheered for me. It was a wonderful day!   

4 comments:

  1. Winnie's Big Sister (Willa)13 March 2016 at 22:14

    Well done Room 18. I remember when I was in Year 4 we did swimming carnival, I was in group A8, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew I think you did an awesome recount about the swimming carnival. I also liked how thought of putting in a onomatopoeia. I agree with you too it was a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful story Matthew. I really enjoyed your swimming carnival this year. I am glad you heard me cheering.

    Lucy (Matthew's Mum)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matthew, I like your descriptive verbs...participated, gathered and clambered. Well done!

    ReplyDelete