Thursday 28 July 2016

A Moment in Time-The Stratosphere by Abby

Stratosphere
I'm in the car driving to Rainbows End. “Finally!” I groan.   I rush to the Stratosphere. Mum thinks I am radiant.  Sadly I am at the back of the line... it is long. I wait for hours! “The people in front of me are excited,” I whisper to myself. It is my turn. I see people dangling  their legs. It makes me nervous too. We start swinging. It gets higher  and higher. I hear people screaming so I scream too. It starts to go upside down. The ride goes on for a short time but it is fun, so I do it again and again until it has to close. Then I go on a different ride. I am wondering whether my friends will like it.

By Abby Room 18


1 comment:

  1. Wow Abby! Great moment in time on the Stratosphere! My favourite part was when you said,'people dangling their legs.' Great job Abby and keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete